Patrick et Myriam COTELLE
Située dans le département de la Dordogne, la vallée de la Vézère est avec la vallée Dordogne et la ville de Sarlat, un des joyaux touristiques du Périgord Noir.
En train, en avion, en bus: Toutes les informations en cliquant ici
Point of Tourist Info
Office de Tourisme Lascaux-Dordogne, Vallée Vézère
Bureaux d'information Touristique:
Bugue: 05 53 07 20 48
Eyzies: 05 53 06 97 05
Montignac: 05 53 51 82 60
Rouffignac: 05 53 05 39 03
Limeuil: 05 53 63 30 89
Saint-Léon: 05 53 51 08 42
Fire department: 18ttttttttttt
Medical office ...
For your health and your security, a full and meticulous cleaning of the villa is made after every stay
Even if the cleanliness in our accommodation is obvious we are strengthening our cleaning and disinfection procedures, in accordance with government recommendations in force to date. We are committed to respecting the following charter in terms of prevention against Covid-19.
We are committed to:
- Ensure the application of directives and recommendations of public authorities in the fight against Covid-19.
- Use and make available disinfectant products.
- Ensure that barrier gestures and recommendations are respected by all
- Sanitary measures to welcome you in peace
- Reinforce the cleaning and disinfection of accommodation and common areas and adapt them to the requirements and recommendations of the health authorities.
- Favor the dematerialization of our communications, payments and invoices
We do our own cleaning according to strict hygienic rules.
Room linen (sheets and towels) are cleaned by laundry.
For a peaceful stay, everyone:
- Respects barrier gestures and recommendations
- Informs us if he reports symptoms